Are you interested in being a woman of fitness? Or maybe you are already one, but you would like to be more effective at it?…Well here are 7 great tips for you to follow on how to become more effective with become the woman of fitness that you are striving to be:
1. Get a fitness regime that will suit you the best. The reason for this is that every woman is different. Because the fact is you may have a surgical history where a fitness regime may not be suited for you. And you always want to consult with a qualified trainer first, just to make sure that the fitness regime will not hurt you. Because if the fitness regime turns out to not be right for you, it will only serve to be a cause of frustration and injuries.
2. Always set realistic goals for yourself. Wouldn’t you be frustrated if you set your mind into reshaping your body over time? Making sure that the body shape and fitness level you want in a specified period of time is achievable and realistic. Meaning the fitness regime you choose should be practical and not give you false hopes. So it is important to be aware of the blocks that you will encounter in your daily living, which will help you in knowing what regime is satisfactory. And then once a regime has been reached, you can then set goals and time-lines that are realistic.
3. Exercises should work on the parts of your body where the muscles are. The reason for this is mainly due to when you develop muscles, you burn more calories which lessens the fats in your body. Multi-joint exercises and weight lifting are recommended. Learn what exercises work on certain parts of your body. Multi-joint exercises are also said to be effective and time saving.
4. Be organized when working on your muscles. You should also be working them harder over time. Meaning if you repeat the same sets of exercises and same weight without getting your muscles to work harder, it will not give you any satisfactory results….You can also record your daily results, and make the necessary progressions based on your previous data. Plus a daily log will also help to motivate you since you will be able to track how far you have gone. And it will help to build confidence since there is a written record of something that was successfully accomplished.
5. Perform a set of exercises in 10 repetitions. Every number that was accomplished is called a repetition. Try to make every repetition with less momentum as much as possible. The lesser the momentum, the harder your muscles work. And the harder they work, the bigger they become. To check if there is much momentum when lifting, see if the arm is floating. If the arm does float, then there is much momentum.
6. Be flexible and perform a variety of exercises. Every exercise program should have a variety. You can change up your exercises, goals and sets every month to keep you motivated and on the go. Doing this will also help to prevent you from being bored with your regime, which will keep you from losing energy physically and mentally.
7. Be Motivated! The best way to keep the energy levels of trainees is to allow a healthy competition and allow them to have a sense of control. Having control is having the sense ownership where everybody gets a part in implementing a program. To do this you also need to be consistent in demonstrating your skills.
Not all programs work for all types of people. There is no workout that is best for everyone. But you learn from experienced people. Learn to acknowledge blocks and demonstrate self-discipline, keep yourself motivated and work harder everyday and add variety. Doing these things, you will discover that a lot of fitness regimes will work for you.